Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thank You All

I know this is going to sound corny but I want to thank everybody who has offered advise to me recently

Without your help we wouldn%26#39;t know about the bargain that is the Radio City Apartments

So thank you folks

(Don%26#39;t worry I%26#39;m not going anywhere - there%26#39;ll be another posts soon)

Thank You All

I think you will be very satisfied at Radio City. I just wanted to let you know that there are food carts literally right outside the door...and also Indian, Japanese, and Italian restaurants right there, too! I can recommend all of them, tasty and reasonably priced. You have plenty of time before your trip to get more tips for restaurants; check out menupages.com. Have fun planning!

Thank You All

Oh I love menupages, for both my previous trips I have scoured the site looking for new places to eat


You are welcome Matthew! Have a great time anticipating your trip! We will look forward to your trip report! Moms


Oh well I wish you luck now then, my trip reports are normally huge !!

I have a habit of telling you EVERYTHING that happened (including way too many details of my sunstroke)


NO trip report can be TOO LONG. We want ALL details, Good and Bad. Even we New Yorkers learn tons of stuff from visitors reports.


I choose to accept the mission

Downside not coming back for 12 month - hmmmm

  • How do I make a stiff comforter softer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment