Friday, April 27, 2012

Trip pictures

Thought I%26#39;d post these separately as I know not everyone likes to read long reports...just a few from the 240 I took!..





www.kodakgallery.co.uk/Slideshow.jsp鈥?/a>



Trip pictures


Beautiful pictures, glad you had a great trip.



Trip pictures


Wonderful pictures! You have a great eye!




Love these shots, especially the black %26amp; white.




WOW those are amazing shots!!




BB27



These are absolutely Fab photos, B%26amp;W ones are brill, made me feel I was back there. CathyC




Thanks for sharing, They are really nice.



I see you went to the Winter Garden in the WFC and to the Sphere in Battery Park. I suggest those two things alot. What did you think?



Sorry I haven%26#39;t read your Trip Report.



I laughed out loud at that picture of your partner with his picture in the bulls...well, Hilarious!




Thanks so much guys, I%26#39;m about to start a photography course as its something I%26#39;m really interested in but am a complete novice so I%26#39;m really grateful for your positive feedback at my 1st attempt! I was contemplating postponing my trip until I%26#39;d learnt a thing or 2 so I could get some good shots of NYC but hey, I%26#39;ll just have to book another one ;)



Sasharoon - those were 2 of the highlights of my trip, I think I may have picked up the suggestions from advice you gave others in the past so thanks a lot! The sphere does make you take stock and realise what went on that day. The Winter Garden was very serene, we kind of felt like we shouldnt have been there with all the workers flying around but they didnt bat an eyelid (the motto of NYC!!), and a good place to take a moment and take in Ground Zero. I%26#39;d totally recommend anyone spend some time there, then head outside (if its a nice day) and sit with the workers over lunch, great memories and fantastic view.




Your pictures are great, now are you the boy or the girl, whatever you did a great job. I was there in August and am also into photography and found NYC just so easy to photograph. You really don%26#39;t have to look for a shot. Your pictures of the Brooklyn bridge were especially nice. You got a great perspective. Loved the black and whites. What kind of camera did you use........You should definitly frame some....




Jillian I%26#39;m the female. I have just bought an Olympus E500 digital SLR which I was trying out. The manual came in German so it was pure guess-work! You are right though, on every corner there%26#39;s a photo-op!




Love the photos!



What park did you take the photos with the Brookyln Bridge in the background?

No comments:

Post a Comment