Friday, March 30, 2012

Sopranos Merchandise

My parents are big fans of the Sopranos and i would like to purchase some merchandise... books, t-shirts that sort of thing.





I have found on the HBO website such items but unfortunately they do not ship to the UK although I will be travelling to NY end of Nov and wondered if anyone knew of such a shop that would have these sorts of things available?





Many thanks





Victoria



Sopranos Merchandise


You will see some Tshirts around the usual stores in Times Square but for the official stuff the best place is on the Sopranos tours that run most days.





We are big Soprano fans and got our Tshirts/mugs/glasses etc from the Bada Bing club itself.





A must for all fans of the best series on TV!





http://www.sceneontv.com/tour.php/sopranos/



Sopranos Merchandise


The reviews on that tour look good, am definitely considering doing it when we are back in June...





love and light...




I bought someone a Sopranos cookbook several years ago - I looked and they have several now - don%26#39;t remember which one I gave them. It was very funny, lots of little stories and snippets along with some great Italian recipes. I%26#39;m sure they will be in any large bookstore (try Barnes %26amp; Noble) while you are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment