Tuesday, March 27, 2012

2 for 1 voucher Top of The Rock

Hi, does anyone know how we can get a 2 for 1 voucher for Top of the Rock for Monday 23/10? How much does it cost for adults and children? Thanks Familyfromoz :)



2 for 1 voucher Top of The Rock


www.topoftherocknyc.com





No more two-for-one offers, but they usually hand out coupons good for 10% off right outside the building.



2 for 1 voucher Top of The Rock


2 for 1 vouchers stopped ages ago - you may be able to pick up a discount leaflet from around the rock. centre tho, people have reported getting them but I didn%26#39;t when I went recently.





Details on times prices etc can be found here:



www.topoftherocknyc.com/ODTStatic/site.htm




When I was In NYc in June, I got hold of a map in the hotel lobby that included a barcode that gave 20% off at several tourist attractions, including Top of the Rock. It was predominantly red and I thought I read here months ago that it was available at the Visitor%26#39;s Center at 47th %26amp; 7th.




There are little booths at the top of the concourse where you can buy tickets. When I went last week,they were giving out $2 off coupons to be used just beside the booths.

No comments:

Post a Comment