Friday, March 30, 2012

City Walk Cards

Hi,





Have searched Amazon and I can%26#39;t find them. Pls can someone help me with a link? Or can you get them in wh smiths or waterstones?





Thanks a lot :o)



City Walk Cards


Are you using Amazon.com? If so, just type in the name, and you%26#39;ll find it.





(Don%26#39;t use Amazon.co.uk)



City Walk Cards


This is where I bought them. I haven%26#39;t used any yet. We will be there next week. Can anyone who has used them tell me a really good one or two? It%26#39;s hard to know which one to choose. Thanks and good luck NYCFanNI!!







amazon.com/City-Walks-York-Adventures-Foot/鈥?/a>




That explains it I was using .co.uk! I spent ages looking earlier too lol





Will check out that link. Thanks for the replies :o)




amazon.co.uk/City-Walks-York-Adventures-Foot鈥?/a>





This is the link for the amazon.co.uk ones....




or wh smiths: www.whsmith.co.uk/WHS/Go.asp鈥?/a>




and they have them in Waterstones too but they%26#39;re 拢11.99 in there :)




Thanks Lou!





I spent ages earlier searching on .co.uk and couldn%26#39;t get them strange!





Cheers for that :o)




I particularly enjoyed the card we used last week to walk around Brooklyn Heights. It was great.




Just ordered them :o)





Can%26#39;t wait to get them now.





Thanks for the help :o)




I love the City Walks cards! Each trip to NYC we try to do some walks. Just note--the card that has the Irish Hunger Memorial on it is not very detailed. We ended up really overshooting it when we did the walk. Also, the walk that takes you to the Bronx%26#39;s Little Italy (Arthur Avenue) does not tell you how far a walk you have from the subway station--it%26#39;s far! However, most of the cards are very easy to follow. My suggestion would be to invest in a good detailed NYC street map and keep it with you. We have a Hagstrom%26#39;s map.

No comments:

Post a Comment