Friday, March 30, 2012

Hotel or accomadation reccomendations anyone?

Hi all,

Im travelling to New York, indeed the US, for the first time at the end of October and need some advice on where to stay thats not to far from the centre of things but is also not going to cost me an arm and a leg! Does anyone have any suggestions for me? If its not going to be cheap will you please give me any names of decent places anyway.

Cheers

Hotel or accomadation reccomendations anyone?

The end of Oct. as in this month??? Go to quikbook.com and have a look at what%26#39;s available. It%26#39;s a bit late at an expensive time.

What kind of place do you want/need? 1*? 4*? Are you willing to deal with shared baths? What%26#39;s the budget and how long a stay?

Hotel or accomadation reccomendations anyone?

hi, yeah Oct this month, thought id come out for Halloween! I only decided on travelling in the last week, going on from NY around the world so my budgets not massive. I dont mind any star as long as its clean and safe. Dont really want to do shared bathrooms as im gona have enough of that later on in my trip! I will look at that website, thanks for your help. Im a first time user of this site so was unsure as how to start off. Thanks again.


Not sure what dates you%26#39;re coming/leaving, but the Hotel Belleclaire has some good rates right now on thier non-shared bath rooms ($199/night for Oct 29-Nov1 was the dates I was looking at). It%26#39;s on the Upper West Side. Never been there, but have heard that it%26#39;s a good budget hotel from this site. I%26#39;m not affiliated with them in any way, just ran across those rates yesterday.


If you are really on a budget, try the international youth hostel. It is on the upper west side and very close to subways to get around. I have not stayed here but some of my friends highly recommended it when they stayed there before they returned to England. Not sure about the sharing a bathroom situation nut you can check on their website. The Hotel Belleclare is also a good choice, it is in a nice area and close to subways etc. Have a great time!


Check the link below for last minute deals on the Edison if you want budget digs near Times Square. (Budget for this time of year.) I booked the Edison for the first half of my recent stay for $180; best deal I could find over several sites, and one of the better options in my opinion, short of sharing a bath. I%26#39;ve paid the same for better in New York, but not this time of year.

http://newyork.ratestogo.com/

  • excel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment