Friday, March 30, 2012

Air fare from JFK to LAX

I was wondering if anyone knows what a good airfare price is for travel from JFK to LAX. I found the cheapest fare today as 339.00 for January travel. Is this a good price or can it go down? I am looking for a direct flight. Thank you



Air fare from JFK to LAX


My AmericanAirlines.com is prompting me for $198 RT, but I don%26#39;t know the specific travel dates for it. It%26#39;s on my list of cities, so I get a prompt when the fares go on sale.



Air fare from JFK to LAX


Correction....$298 (January Travel in included in the dates listed)




that is directly thru the AA site?




Yeah...its listed under their Fall Domestic Fare Sales on the website/




5bythebay,







I always use www.kayak.com





They will show you every price for every airline.



If you register (free), you can use a feature showing prices on multiple days. Kayak includes various discount carriers, unlike some of the other search engines.




thanks so much, I will give AA and Kayak a try

No comments:

Post a Comment