Friday, March 30, 2012

New York christmas cards available in the UK

Just to let all our UK members know that, Boots do a NYC scene christmas card. The card is black %26amp; white, and is of the Wollman Rink, with the skyscapers in the background.





The cards are 2pkts of 10 cards for 拢4.00.



New York christmas cards available in the UK


Ooh,ooh,ooh. Thanks Annette, I%26#39;ll get my bum down there tomorrow. I love that view. Good pic by the way!



New York christmas cards available in the UK


Excellent stuff - had a look in NY for some but all the ones I found were either a.really expensive or b. not a very good picture. Contemplating making our own this year with some of our pics but will check out the ones in boots too :)




Karen the cards are wonderful, and some money goes to Breast cancer awareness!





As for my picture i thought i better make an effort, and put mine on. As it now seems quite rude not you!! Mind you the photo is quite grainy.




Meant to say ';not to';




Oh thanks for that I will pop into Boots on the way home from work later.





Thanks :o)




can you make it lower for $3.50




Found this link to them





http://tinyurl.com/yedzlt





They%26#39;re def on my xmas list!




Thanks Ange, they are the correct cards.




Aw they look real nice! I bet by the time I get to boots they%26#39;ll have sold out!




I think you can buy them online from Boots....may have to pay mega P%26amp;P but its worth it!!!



Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment