Friday, April 27, 2012

Home safely

Just a quick note to say I%26#39;ve arrived home safe and sound after a 2.5 hour delay at JFK making us miss our bus connection but finally getting here - somewhat tired.





Loved every minute of it.......will report more when I can open my eyes!



Home safely


Welcome Lou, hope you %26amp; Steve had a fab time, now rest up as i am hoping you will post your report soon.



Home safely


Glad you made it home safely (even with the delay!). We had such a good time with you and Steve. I%26#39;m glad we were finally able to meet in person! Hope you come back soon!




Yes, welcome home Lou %26amp; Steve!





It seems as though you%26#39;ve been gone for about a month - dying to hear what you got up to! Although we%26#39;ve already heard snippets about you keeping the bartenders in jobs......




Glad to hear you%26#39;re home safe and sound. Rest up and start posting those photos.





Miss you!




Glad to see you got the bus sorted. Are you back in Durham on Sunday?




Good to hear that you %26amp; Steve have arrived home safely....now get some rest, ok??




lou, glad your home safe- cant wait to see your pics :o) hope you and steve had a fab time!




oh no - not pictures????? I hope I managed to stay out of sight!




weller...I have some great shots. You look totally upright and sober. I on the other hand.......




Please tell me that Steve got a shot of Karen doing her Roxy Music dance at Cibar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment