Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dasiegee & Lou & Suefee

I just wondered if you are all back from you travels. You have all been sorely missed.



Dasiegee %26amp; Lou %26amp; Suefee


I got back home this morning and am still managing to stay awake! Lou doesn%26#39;t leave till later today, lucky devil. I couldn%26#39;t believe how cold it was when we got off the plane at Durham-TeesValley. I have an enormous amount of laundry to sort out, I may open a laundrette...



Dasiegee %26amp; Lou %26amp; Suefee


Karen glad you %26amp; David arrived home safely, looking forward to your report. T





The weather has been ruddy awful. It has done nothing but rain %26amp; i mean rain...floods %26amp; all





Now get yourself to bed.





Annette



x




Daisiegee.... welcome home!





And (shame on me) I%26#39;m still trying to get through the laundry from our weekend in London so let me know how that laundrette idea pans out..........




Karen,





So glad you %26amp; David made it home safely. You%26#39;ll be happy to hear that Matt converted both boys to be New Castle fans!! Please tell David that he%26#39;s spreading the word!





Now, when is your next trip planned????




Dasiegee, please forgive me if I am wrong, but I thought I remember you saying you on your trip to nyc you had dinner plans to the UWS restaurant Pappardella. If so, interested in your feedback on this. Thanks much




bump!!




Glad you are home safe and sound. Sunday morning we are of for our now yearly jaunt to the big apple - soooo excited Sunday cannot come quick enough ;o) Elaine




Daisegee hope you had a good time, can%26#39;t wait to read all about your trip.





Elle..have a fab time, we have another 3 weeks until we fly out...very excited :o)




Weller, it goes without saying that we had a great time when we met up, although in the cold light of day I am worried about Matt and the boys now following a team that are never going to win anything!





It would be great to meet up again but as you know Daisie and me are now negotiating where the next trip will be to (if you read her report you will see I am now defunct). So who knows where we will turn up next - watch this space.




Hope all of you are well. I%26#39;m feeling so badly about defunct Davey. hope things change there soon.



Wheezie and I met up tonight for Fish %26amp; Chips and beer (for her) and Shepherd%26#39;s Pie and Cider for me at the Atlantic Chip Shop. Had a lovely time. Except I had to leave her in tears as the Yankees lost.



Hope to see all again real soon. And Davey - do rethink visiting NYC. Please.



Ta. MMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment