Friday, April 27, 2012

Best Helicopter Trip

2 things before I start





1) I know it%26#39;s nearly 12 months before I come back, and



2) I know it%26#39;s unlikely Donald Trump will offer me a lift in his helicopter, so with that





Could anybody possibly let me know which is the best helicopter tour to do, I%26#39;m after one with the most ';sights'; possible





Thank in advance





Matthew



Best Helicopter Trip


Two things, I recently took a tour with LIBERTY Helicopter Tours - saw all the sights and more.



It was about $200 for a half =-hour, I think.



It was a gift, so I didn%26#39;t pay much attention to financials.



Secondly, why don%26#39;t you GOOGLE in helicopter tours NYC and see what come up.



You can then make a choice based on what is offered in your price range.



Poppa



Best Helicopter Trip


Thanx for that, I have tried Googling (proper word ??)





I just wondered if ppl could give me a few to compare




tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k802246-鈥?/a>





Have a look at this thread. We have decided on Liberty Helicopters, will call them the day before when we are there when we see the weather forecast.





hth




Thanks for that, its a great help

No comments:

Post a Comment