Monday, April 23, 2012

EWR to NY Penn Station? NY Penn Station to NEWARK Penn?

I%26#39;m totally confused by the options. I%26#39;m looking for quickest and easiest transit for the following two trips. I%26#39;m staying at Westin Times Square and assuming NY Penn Station is my closest transit point (feel free to correct if you disagree). Cost not really a factor although I don%26#39;t want to pay for a limo.





1. EWR to NY Penn Station - midday on a weekday. Do I take NJ Transit Train or Amtrak Train (or Path, whatever that is)? Whats easiest and quickest?



2. NY Penn Station to Newark Penn Station - midday on a weekday.





Suggestions, helpful hints, etc appreciated





Thanks



EWR to NY Penn Station? NY Penn Station to NEWARK Penn?


Actually, if you are staying at the Westin, the closest transit point (across the street!) is the Port Authority bus terminal. So from Newark, assuming there are only 1-2 of you, I%26#39;d take the Express Bus to Port Authority ($14/person one way or $23 round trip). No changing, just get on the bus and get out at Port Authority. Walk across the street.





If you actually HAVE to go to Newark Penn Station for some reason, then the from NY Penn Station is the way to do it.



EWR to NY Penn Station? NY Penn Station to NEWARK Penn?


Thanks. But I do have to go from NY Penn to NY Newark - what do I take for quickest and easiest- Amtrak or NJ Transit?


  • fashion makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment