Monday, April 23, 2012

Hotel Mela

Hi all,





Long time no speak. Just trying to book up our next visit in October (21 - 27). Found out that a new hotel, Hotel Mela, opens on the 20th and we%26#39;ve been offered a very good rate on an Executive Junior Suite. Has anyone heard any information on this hotel as I can (understandably) only find limited resources.





Oh, and brace yourselves because I%26#39;ll be looking for a couple of extra tips to rival the Panorama in Queens (thanks again QB).



Hotel Mela


BUMP - any more info please?



Have also booked 25th Nov?





Many Thanks



Roj



Hotel Mela


Yes, we%26#39;ve heard about this hotel. I personally would be worried about staying a day after it opens, but if the rate is that good and you want to give it a try, I hope you%26#39;ll report back to us. The location is certainly good. The regular rooms looks painfully small but very nice. There%26#39;s no photos of the junior suite or even a floor plan. What rate were you offered?



http://www.hotelmela.com/index2.html




Please take plenty of pix of your room and post them. I%26#39;m guessing it is going to be a nice hotel, based on the cost of the rooms. When I tried to book one for Dec. 9, it was well over $450 a night, but the good thing was my AAA membership would get me $5 off... ;-)





So unfortunately we will have to give this a miss this time %26#39;round...

No comments:

Post a Comment