Friday, April 27, 2012

Dining cruise or River Cafe?

Hi all





Has anyone done one of those dining cruises down the Hudson river. is it good and worth doing? Can%26#39;t decide wether to do that or dinner at River Cafe?





thanks





Dining cruise or River Cafe?


I%26#39;ve never been on a dinner cruise, but they look wonderful and get good reviews. I love the River Cafe.





I guess you can%26#39;t do both, eh? Well, I%26#39;d guess either would be lovely.



Dining cruise or River Cafe?


Bateaux NY is supposed to be the best of the dinner cruises.



tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k72159-E鈥?/a>



But River Cafe is lovely too.




Go on the cruise, we did it in August and it was one of the highlights of our holiday. The Manhattan skyline at night is an unforgetable sight and the food on the cruise is superb, Don%26#39;t miss it. We went with World Yacht Cruises




The only caveat I would have about the dinner cruise, is the weather. I personally don%26#39;t like riding boats in bad or cold windy weather.




Hello there,



I%26#39;ve done the Bateaux River Cruise and went with the upgrade for an open bar. It was great and my better half loved it too (I proposed halfway through the cruise). It is expensive, but then so is the River Cafe. We%26#39;re coming back in February and we are booking the River Cafe this time. So, if you can why not do both?

No comments:

Post a Comment