Thursday, April 26, 2012

JFK to Hotel QT to Circline Line...Can We Do It?

We will be landing at JFK at 10:00am (no checked baggage) and a car %26amp; driver will be taking us directly to Hotel QT. I would very much like to take the 3 hour Circle Line tour, but since it is at 12:30 everyday it%26#39;s a bit inconvenient to all our plans, which is why I%26#39;m hoping we can take it the day we arrive.





Is it absolute madness to try and cram landing and checking in and the tour all within 2 hours of landing in New York? Should I just bite the bullet and go for it another day?





Thanks in advance for your assistance!



JFK to Hotel QT to Circline Line...Can We Do It?


And I really should have proofed my post more patiently.



JFK to Hotel QT to Circline Line...Can We Do It?


You didn%26#39;t say when you were coming, but I just returned from New York, and took a 3:30 3-hour Circle Line. That would make it easier so you shouldn%26#39;t have to rush quite so much.




We will be arriving in Mid-December, the 12:30 is the only 3 hour offered during that time.




Sounds like a great use of your time to me, especially if QT doesn%26#39;t allow you to check in until 3p, as was my case in March. I didn%26#39;t have anything planned, so they kept my bags while I wandered aimlessly for hours (which is fun too!) I say go for it, and enjoy the QT--I did, and wish I could%26#39;ve gotten as good a deal on it last month, would%26#39;ve stayed there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment