Monday, April 23, 2012

getting married on 14th

I rented a property in naples/south bristol just off Canandaigua Lake. I tried to schedule the wedding during peak leave season and was wondering if someone could update me on how they look now and if it will fall during or close to the peak season. I have never been to the area and i am from southern pa.



getting married on 14th


I just drove around the lake today. I was saying to my husband that the leaves are almost exactly at peak but need about 4 more days to really acheive it.



You%26#39;ll ahve beautiful color next weekend, don%26#39;t worry. by the way, my girlfriend was married 3 years ago on the 13th and it was beautiful weather and about 78 degrees!!! That%26#39;s usually a great weekend. Early weather reports look good for you!



enjoy and good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment