Friday, April 27, 2012

Best place for t-shirts

My daughter would like to bring back t-shirts for all of her friends. Just wondering where I can find some cute t%26#39;s and good deals, she seems to think everyone needs one.



Best place for t-shirts


Any of the souvenir shops in the Times Square area will have very inexpensive shirts, if she%26#39;s not worried much about quality! You can usually find them really cheap - I%26#39;m thinking 6 for $10 or so. I got some on my last trip, the usual ';I Love New York'; ones for the girls at work.



Best place for t-shirts


You probably get the best deals from vendors on the street. You can also get good deals from little shops in Chinatown. For souvenir t-shirts that are not so dirt cheap (dirt cheap = anywhere from 3 to 6 for $10), but are better quality and not like all the rest, check out the City Store in the Municipal Building at the corner of Centere andChambers Street across from City Hal, and also the Transit Museum shop in brooklyn, which has an annex shop in Grand Central Terminal.




Thanks so much for the ideas. I will definatly check out all of the places you suggested!




There are good souvenir stores with t-shirts on Fifth AVenue near the Empire State Building (bwn 34th and 30th Streets). Also on 34th Street, bwn 5th and 7th Avenues.





One of my fave stores is a hidden little gem on 9th Ave around 50th Street.





St. Marks Place in the Village has lots of t-shirt vendors, but they mostly have humorus but obnoxious, rebellious or curse-word sayings on them. Not ';cute';. Consider yourself warned.




Thanks qb, I used to work at a prison so I am not to easily offended:) Thanks for your favorite places, will definatly be stopping by and looking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment