Friday, March 30, 2012

What's happening in New York City on April 20 - 21, 2007?

I am planning a trip to New York with my extended family that weekend. For whatever reason I am finding many, but not all, suite hotels showing no availability. Is there something special going on that weekend? Does anyone know? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Moms



What's happening in New York City on April 20 - 21, 2007?


I don%26#39;t see the problem Moms. Most of the Affinia hotels are available, the Salisbury and Radio City apts. is open for all size units. Maybe the problem comes if you%26#39;re searching for multiple rooms? If that%26#39;s the case, you should phone the hotel b/c it could be a computer glitch.



What's happening in New York City on April 20 - 21, 2007?


Strange NYWhiz. When I click on one room at any of the Affinias, I show no availabiliyt on any of the websites except Travelocity with rates ranging from $500.00 per night to $650.00 per night. No availability at the Beacon, Hotel Elysee, Buckingham or Benjamin. Radio City Apartments is my preference for the price and location but this group is a Conceirge kind of group so I am looking elsewhere. I think I will just call the hotels directly. I%26#39;m just glad it isn%26#39;t related to something like a World Economic Summit or other such international event! Moms




Stranger still, NYWhiz. Suddenly the hotel check section of this site is showing availabilty at the Affinia hotels, the Hotel Elysee and the Salisbury. I am now on my office computer. Perhaps my home computer was blocking something...Thanks for the info! Moms




Moms, for the Affinia hotels I went to affinia.com For Salisbury and Radio City I went to the hotels%26#39; own sites



nycsalisbury.com



radiocityapartments.com





There are some sizes at some of the Affinia hotels that weren%26#39;t available, but still enough to chose from (although pricey).

No comments:

Post a Comment